Skip to Main Content
Includes extensive recipes, tips, a blog and more
Bake or Break
Adventures of an amateur baker. Lots of recipes.
Easily searched recipe collection that contains 16,000+ recipes from Gourmet, Bon Appétit, House and Garden, plus a food dictionary, and restaurant reviews
Try these specialized search engines to help you find recipes from a range of different websites that match your criteria for ingredients, diet, and more.
Enter a search term, and then filter results by ingredients, taste, nutrition, website etc.
Enter a search term and then filter results by ingredients, course, etc. Become a member, and share and save recipes.
Click on 'Advanced Search' and enter keywords; delimit search by ingredients and source type.
Online Baking & Pastry
Trends, products, equipment news and information.
Pastry Arts magazine
Techniques, recipes, trends, products and business.
Bake from scratch
Bakers and recipes, trends.
Business, trends, reports on equipment and products.
A baker's resource with recipes, cookbook and product reviews, articles, and blog.
Baking Industry Information
Web Search Tips
- Search for exact phrases, like "VCC Library"
- Limit searches to domains (like .edu, .org, .ca)
- Search for keywords in the title or URL only
Evaluate your websites. Make sure your sources are trustworthy.
- Who wrote it?
- What is the website about?
- When was it created or updated?
- Where does it come from - government, business, university or college?
- Why was it created - to sell a product, to provide opinions, to educate?
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License