Skip to main content
Finding information for your assignments
The library offers a wide variety of online resources to help you find the information you need. Here are some useful resources:
- VCC Catalogue: Access to thousands of online journals, eBooks and databases via the Catalogue. To find online resources, filter search results by "Full text online".
- Article databases:Search databases to find articles, images, literacy criticism, music, reports, case studies, recipes and more.
- Subject and Course Guides: Visit this page to find out which books, ebooks, articles and streaming video collections are most appropriate for the topic you are researching.
- eBooks: How to access and read eBooks from our databases.
- Streaming Videos: How to access and watch videos from the VCC collection.
- OverDrive: Access to eBooks and Audiobooks you can read on your mobile device or computer.
- You can also download the app for your Apple and Android device.
- Connecting from home: To login to your library account or myVCC, with your student ID number and your password [default is your birth date (MMDDYY)]
- ASKAWAY chat help: Can find what the information you are looking for or want to talk with a librarian? Use Ask Away
- How to do Research: Step-by-step guide to doing research with VCC library resources
- ProQuest Research Companion: A resource that guides you through the research process.
These guides will help you identify the basic elements of a citation for the most common types of materials. They include citation examples for different formats, explanations, sample papers and more.
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License