Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Check Your Job Interview Readiness ...
What do you know about interviewing?
Featured Job interview resources
Preparing for job interviews
When you have been asked to interview for a job, it very important to be prepared.
By practicing interview questions, you will become more comfortable with your own qualifications and will be better prepared to show how you can benefit an employer.
Follow these tips for a successful job interview:
- Research the company or organization
- Review the job posting and try to learn more about the position
- Prepare answers to common interview questions
- Prepare questions to ask the employee about the position and the company or organization
- Have someone do a "mock" interview with you
You're Hired! Job-Winning Interview Strategies
Top 10 Interview Tips To CRUSH Your Interview
Interview Tips - The Top 5 Job Interview Tips You NEED To Pay Attention To
Job interview resources @ VCC Library
Interview advice and preparation
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License