Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Harvard Business Review
Search for articles on a variety of topics, such as Managing People, Technology, and Marketing. VCC subscribes to HBR.
Industry news and articles from around the world.
Strategy is Canada's definitive source for news, analysis and insights into the business of marketing.
"A daily news site that delivers news, advice, and opinions on the public relations, marketing, social media, and media worlds."
Smart Insights Blog
Blog from Smart Insights company that offers up-to-date marketing advice and ideas
Web Search Tips
Try using Google's Advanced Search to:
- Search for exact phrases, like "VCC Library"
- Limit searches to domains (like .edu, .org, .ca)
- Search for keywords in the title or URL only
Evaluate your websites. Make sure your sources are trustworthy.
- Who wrote it?
- What is the website about?
- When was it created or updated?
- Where does it come from - government, business, university or college?
- Why was it created - to sell a product, to provide opinions, to educate?
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License