Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your liaison librarian is here to help you, including:
- Delivering in-person or online classes and workshops on citation and research, as well as library tours.
- Creating program-specific subject guides.
- Creating online tutorials (Moodle) and videos covering a specific topic or course that can be used by students asynchronously.
- Suggesting and purchasing resources and materials for your program.
- Providing research consultations and one-to-one training for faculty and students.
- And much more!
Contact your liaison librarian to find out how they can be of assistance to you.
Book an Appointment
Each program has a liaison librarian available for research consultations and one-to-one training.
- Instructors can get help with course preparation, integration of library resources in your Moodle course, email updates on new literature in your field, database training.
- Students can get help with researching for assignments, searching the catalogue and databases, citation, etc.
Book an in-person or online consultation with your liaison librarian today!
Book a Library Tour / Research Class
Guides and Tutorials
Check out the following useful resources created by your VCC librarians:
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License