1. Remember why we cite: Credit your sources and save time (yours, if you want to find things again, and your instructors' if they need to check)
2. Follow an online citation guide or formatting guide, or look at the official Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
4. Use the Hanging Indent tool in Microsoft word
5. Use the Case tool in Microsoft word.
The video demos: the EBSCO citing tool, formatting a hanging indent, and double-spacing your document. Click video at any time to pause.
1. Select the text.
2. Use the Aa button on the Home ribbon of Microsoft word to select the correct case.
Note that in APA:
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License