Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
VCC Library Databases
Use our online databases to search for articles in hundreds and thousands of magazines, journals and newspapers at one time. It's a fast and efficient way of finding useful articles for your research projects.
Access From Home
Use your VCC Login (Your student ID number) and Password (usually your birthday in MMDDYY format) to access from home.
Learning Centre at VCC
The English tutors are here to help you develop your writing skills for success in VCC courses and in your life.
Just drop into your campus Learning Centre and find out how to get help. Contact Learning Centre tutors either by email or phone.
Tutors can help you with your VCC course work by:
- reviewing marked assignments so you can revise and improve your writing
- reviewing parts of your writing by answering specific questions
- listening to and discussing your ideas
- helping you make a writing plan
- directing you to useful resources to improve editing and writing skills
- providing feedback on your resume and cover letter
Need help? Ask Us ! (email@example.com)
Or try our real-time Chat Help ..
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License