Skip to main content
Web Search Tips
- Search for exact phrases, like "VCC Library"
- Limit searches to domains (like .edu, .org, .ca)
- Search for keywords in the title or URL only
Evaluate your websites. Make sure your sources are trustworthy.
- Who wrote it?
- What is the website about?
- When was it created or updated?
- Where does it come from - government, business, university or college?
- Why was it created - to sell a product, to provide opinions, to educate?
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License