Skip to main content
Web Search Tips
- Search for exact phrases, like "VCC Library"
- Limit searches to domains (like .edu, .org, .ca)
- Search for keywords in the title or URL only
Evaluate your websites. Make sure your sources are trustworthy.
- Who wrote it?
- What is the website about?
- When was it created or updated?
- Where does it come from - government, business, university or college?
- Why was it created - to sell a product, to provide opinions, to educate?
Classics in the history of psychology
A site devoted to the history of psychology developed by Christopher D. Green, York University, Toronto.
Health Canada is the federal department responsible for helping the people of Canada maintain and improve their health. Health Canada strives to improve the health of all Canada's people, while respecting individual choices and circumstances, and therefore seeks to put Canada among the countries with the healthiest people in the world.
National Institute of Mental Health
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is one of 27 components of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the U.S. Federal government's principal biomedical and behavioral research agency. NIH is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Psychology Today blogs
Organized by topic, with author (& credentials) displayed for each.
Social Psychology Network
The largest social psychology database on the Internet, with more than 5,000 links related to psychology.
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License