Skip to main content
Web Search Tips
Use Google's Advanced Search to:
- Limit searches to domains (like .edu, .org, .ca, etc.)
- Search for terms only in a part of a document, like the title
- Search for exact phrases (eg: "VCC Library")
- Who wrote it?
- What is the website about?
- When was it created or updated?
- Where does it come from - government, business, educational institution?
- Why was it created - to sell a product, to provide opinions, to educate?
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License