Skip to main content
Web Search Tips
Use Google's Advanced Search to:
- Limit searches to domains (like .edu, .org, .ca, etc.)
- Search for terms only in a part of a document, like the title
- Search for exact phrases (eg: "VCC Library")
- Who wrote it?
- What is the website about?
- When was it created or updated?
- Where does it come from - government, business, educational institution?
- Why was it created - to sell a product, to provide opinions, to educate?
American Association of Retired Persons
AARP Health provides information on healthy living for people over 50.
Alzheimer Society of Canada
A resource for Alzheimer patients, caregivers and family members. It addresses all aspects of the disease, treatments, and issues faced by the patient and family members. Relevant news items, conferences and events are also listed.
Seniors: Public Health Agency of Canada
Resources to help seniors stay healthy and independent. Information is available on keeping fit, eating to stay healthy, and living safely at home.
Content by Vancouver Community College Library is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License